Replace your traditional wings with some cauli-powered ones!
- One head of cauliflower
- 4tbsp hot sauce (My favourites are Franks or Cholula)
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Chop the heads off your cauliflower and cut them into evenly-sized pieces
- Mix your hot sauce, olive oil and maple syrup together
- Place your cauliflower in a large bowl and pour your hot sauce mixture over it. Mix your cauliflower until each piece is evenly coated
- Evenly-spread your cauliflower on a baking tray. Make sure to use parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet
- Place the tray in the oven for 25 mins
Pro-tip: You can always make extra hot sauce and to dip your cauliflower into when eating!